Sunday, April 17, 2011

Yokoso, Figurine!!

Not as I planned,but yeah...
I did bought figurines!! To be precise,3 figurines.

1st one would be [Aegis from Persona 3: FES]
I was crazy with P3:FES at that time,and I thought that Aegis would make a perfect figma,considered her auto-mechpart.


2nd: [Saber Lily Nendroid ver.]


and the latest I get was Black Rock Shooter (figma ver.). I couldn't get the 1/8 scale version or the anime version...so I grabbed the most suitable(money wise) for me...this one:


all 3 of 'em I bought from TheFigureMall for about RM400(?). Unlike other figure collectors,
I just bought the one I like and didn't display them,instead, let 'em be in the box and place it somewhere safe. I have rules that I have to obey =3

So..for next; maybe [Alter Saber figma ver.]

Looks cool ain't it?

Theme: Daydream Syndrome - Marina Fujiwara

No comments:

Post a Comment