Sunday, April 17, 2011

Comic Fiesta '10 [Tomodachi!!]

Comic Fiesta 2010
Date: 18 and 19 December 2010
Venue: Manhattan Ballroom, Berjaya Times Square Hotel

The 2nd Comic Fiesta,(CF for short) I've attended. 1st time(CF'09),I attended as ...photographer(?!).
and was amazed by the cosplayers and the event itself. I told myself that..yeah,I should cosplay too.. at 1st,my plan was to cosplay as Simon "Ghost" Riley from Call of Duty: Modern Walfare. But the cost was too expensive and time decreasing fast.

Desperatly to cosplay,I've decided to cosplay as Tomodachi from 20th Century Boys movie. To cosplay,one should at least...study the character he/she cosplaying as. So,I "rent" the movie from my friend and watch 'em. It was a good damn nice movie. Gotta write bout it someday. And so...voila...there am I...at CF as Tomodachi. [Black Tie for Day1 and Red Tie for Day2]















and many more...Didn't take much pictures (not me,the surrounding) of CF because busy with photo session..and yeah, I gotta admit...those feeling is wonderful...having people want to take picture with you... fan service? haha...
Thanks to Ajnor-san,who accompany me through those 2 days...though you're not good with camera... heh.

This year's CF, wait for my appearance!! As what? That would be a secret for now...

Theme: Koumajou Densetsu II-Stranger s Requiem- Afraid

No comments:

Post a Comment