Monday, April 27, 2009

DaiCon Big News!!!!!!!


WUUUUUUAAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I wanna shout my heart out!!!! Wanna know why? Well then, I'll tell ya...Go to DaiCon website and you'll be surprise if you a big fan of Chihara Minori. Yeah....you heard me right...CHIHARA MINORI...!!! She'll come to Malaysia at DaiCon event and this is her first time coming here....!!!!

Fellas....fix up your behaviour!!!! >.<
and she will conduct a Q&A section with live performance...Yeaaahhhh...and I definitely going to have her sign my [Suzumiya Haruhi Character Song] album among the other stuff....please please please....

Click here or DaiCon Exhibition I've linked there...

she even say Hi in the video at DiaCon website!! Go watch NOW!!!
and this is her single [Paradise Lost], opening for anime Ga-Rei Zero,enjoy!!
(I'm sooo happy I can't voice my heart out xD)



Theme: Paradise Lost - Chihara Minori [Ga-Rei Zero Op]

1 comment:

  1. hey there Hiruru! I think ur BLOG rocks! You might like mine too...

    www.japanweloveyou.blogspot.com

    I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete