Monday, July 18, 2011

Weekly Report #3 : [Japan's Wiiky]


9-July-2011 till 11-July-2011, my friend and me went to Shah Alam...
For visa appliance, all went well and our visa was approved =) accept for these one my poor frend of mine, his passport gone mysteriously... for that...he'll need to wait for quite a while... May all went well his new passport application. Amin~

p/s: yeah,I'm going to Japan...schedule depart at 6-Sept ^^ Hope all going to be fine... wktk xD



And so..
Last Saturday, Bon-Odori festival was held here at Penang (which I waited for so long..),
Honestly...I can say..It was not as what I expected...things were much more fun when I participated in Bon Odori last year at Shah Alam...
I guess the phrase "the more, the merrier" really applied in these kind of situation, "The more" are targeted to my friends, the JCC-ians , I miss you guys...

I wished the Penang people were much more sporting at dancing with the dancers...like they did at Shah Alam...
and not to mention some were cosplaying and lots lolitas around...
What the heck...Imma doing cosplay too and I know the rules...
%^&*%^$#,you ignorance f**ls...




Oh well...the only thing I like (and wait for) is the fireworks...RM 15,000 worth of fire works...
Oh yeah, I wore yukata and a geta (RM35 =P haha). Even get my picture taken by foreigners (from America..lol..), and I didn't get my Takoyaki... ||orz all foods is "cekik darah" punya...

Worite...gotta back to works...
Next week is my presentation for industrial training =D Wish me luck x)
Ja~

Theme: Hello/How Are You ver. Kano ♀ & Syus ♂

No comments:

Post a Comment