Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekly Report #1


(If only Technician and Engineer would look this cool... =v=;;)

As of today, it has been 2 weeks since I started my practical here at AMD company, and I'm in-charge of Maintainability and Sustainability Department, Technical for short.
Although I'm working on a different field(Imma a Chemical Eng. student)...I had quite a fun actually...

Maintenance work is fun ya know...aside from doing paper works... =_=;; Most like you know how the things work in the flow od the process, haha...
Yeah...the only thing that gives a pain in the neck is the paper works...and perhaps.. machine that still undergoing maintenance...

Well...what concerns me more is that..what am I going to present to the visiting lecturer...and what to write in the log report... like I said...paperwork is a hassle...



Hmm..yeah...I guess that's what I've been doing this past 2 weeks...
Until next time... =v=;;
(I wonder when will anything that is very fun and abnormal going to happen in my life...)

Theme: Nyan-cat

No comments:

Post a Comment