Thursday, March 19, 2009

Black Rock Shooter

Heyya...I've found sumthing interesting (for me).....Jan jan jan....introducing... Black Rock Shooter!!
First cross over it when im serchin info about vocaloid at sakurahana,where i came across a picture of Black Rock Shooter.... then i said....ow,this char is cool....so then i look up at youtube....and guess what? i've found this PV:



Well,from what I heard, this song that is, compose by someone that came by the name ryo; whose a music composer with vocaloid program came saw the pic of BRS, the character made by someone nickname huke. Ryo then approach huke and suggest to do this PV, huke aggred and...voila!! there's the PV...muahaha...I luv it!!

Also,BRS had a figure! You heard me! A figure.....



Hoho...well....i want it so much...but then...here in my country..its kinda hard as for anime and manga,more so figures influence are not that great compare to other countries....heh m(_ _)m ...

Well,thats it....Ja-ne~


Theme: Black Rock Shooter - Supercell

No comments:

Post a Comment